CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Cookiesss x)

heheh.. baked cookies yesterday.. =)
u want some??? =D

i know u want it.... =P



sis bought me this


Becky Crocker

- Double Chocolate Chunk <3>

and guess wad...

i start baking at 11.30 PM

okay... i'm not siao....


i'm.... er.... special... xP




and u know wad... my dad loves cooking and baking....



Lolzzzzz


so he helped me .... XD

and he did this...


the mixture

at first.. my cookies kinda soft...

then dad helped me to bake it again......

*waiting*

*ting!...*

*smokes coming out*

and the cookies burned... LOL!!!

mom laughed at him

then he try again....

*ting!..*

AND

he did it.... lol

i bet he's so bangga ... LOL

finished baking at 1.30 AM.....

dad waited for me till 1.00 AM

then he tak tahan went to sleep xD

mom waited for me till 1.30 AM

then.. beh tahan went to sleep....

sis was playing computer

heheh...

my Cookies... =D

u want??? xD

closer view... =D

makan semua!!!


*joking... i dun wanna be a fat girl*




look at the mess
sad!!!
cuz.....
i hafta wash all these the next morning!!! =0

waited for few minutes to make sure the cookies are cold
then ...
keep it in a container.....
my cookies.. =)
i slept at 2 in the morning....
pecah rekod.. lol
i woke up at 12.30 PM today
went to the kitchen...
and all the things tat used yesterday went missing...
*open the cupboard*
lolzzz...... all in there....
mom washed it for me.. lol!!!
thanks mom!!
gtg!!!!
byez.....
connie.. x)

0 comments: