CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sunway, F1inschools

yesterday......

all f1 teams went to sunway for F1inschools international competition....

and we all escape school at 11!!! wakakakaka.

i skipped chem and bm class. =P

and i tell u wad.

RM 250 for a bus.....

a bus without AIR-COND *i can die without tat*

me and cass wearing black shirt summore! so imagine...

the bus was kinda smelly... (shit smell...)

in the bus,

me and ass... i mean cass.*sweatinglike pig*

another pic.

my f1 teacher. doin his work on the way to sunway. lol.


retarded cass.

reached sunway. visit booth by booth. cass get the infos and i take pics. zab and mq visit other booths.

around 2 we, me cass and en khairol went to eat at KFC. *i dun wan to. but terpaksa. LOL*

woops.. cass..., remind me to pay u back. i hutang u banyak money wei.. tat day ticket money, yesterday khairol's food money. lol.

omg. i hutang andrew money also.. damn. gonna bankrap.

so ... to sumone hu asked me to get a new webcam...... see. i hafta pay lotsa money. where to get money to get a new webcam? lol.

*oh well, actually.. i dun pay for all that. my mum will =P* haha!

okay, back to KFC.

ate meltz.. er. not bad...

and en.khairol ordered milo...

everytime i see him also drink milo wan.... lol.

then... chia sing and yee wen came.

eat together. and bitch bout her and him.

tahu-tahu sendiri who is tat. =D!

walked back to sunway at 2.45.

and it was raining.so we walked under the rain.

cass and chia sing talked bout hot guys they saw. and cs dare cass to ask dunno which guy whether he is taken or not.

and tats so not my topic. dun ask me why. i dunno.








cass and me under the rain.

look at my bag. itz wet!



chia sing, me and yee wen. cass missing. lol



chia sing, me, yee wen and cass



another pic.



on the way home.


and tell you wad! this man is damn damn disgusting. u shud get 10 inches away when u are talking to him. why? cuz he loves giving out his saliva and his saliva can fly damn far. -.-' and i m the victim. damn.

my F1 tcher.


and i laugh whenever i see these pic. he looks funny wei.


yesterday.


there is a stupid him


u know.. him


made me really mad.


he made him dun wanna be the f1 tcher, etc etc.


dun hafta list down.


cuz.. itz uncountable.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------


slept at 12.30am and woke up around 7.45am. damn sleepy. but still hafta wake up.


then brush my teeth and all.


called cass. then she wake up to answer my phone. LOL!. and i cant hear wad she say...


then after that called the miang-est guy in the world. answered my phone.. but juz for 2 sec. then he put down the phone. wtheck.


then lazy to call back.. then went back to my room. wanted to sleep a while more. but didn't cuz he msged me. so terpaksa read the msg. -.-'


after the msg went to call zab. but cant call her. so juz biarkan.


then ady 9. cannot sleep anymore. went to change then went out to eat.


reached cass hse around 10.


then start 'working'.....


and i gonna made him get heart attack. cuz i was so blur and sleepy and i dunno wad to do.


seriously........... really damn sleepy. slept at 12.30 am and wake up around 7.45am.


7 hours is totally not enough for me. cuz normally i sleep at 9.30 or 10 and wake up at 6.30. =D


except holidays. =P


and this tangan gatal man go see all the pics in my phone. *gonna smack u when i see u!*


he lovesssssssss to talk nonsense..!!!! and love to bully me!!!!


to huicin: dun listen to him. i m not jealous.... =D


smacked him but his hand still gatal wan to type nonsense... -.-'



bahh.. gtg. nid to memories drama script and choral speakin script too.!



buhhbyeeee...



oh oh oh!!!!!!


i found CASS's BLOG!


http://ilovestrawberrychocolate.blogspot.com/


enjoy enjoy..



bububye!!




the kongsi gelap girl. =D

0 comments: